Redevelopment of existing derelict brown-field Moore’s Garage, Thaxted Road site into mixed use modern building of 10 flats with shops and offices underneath. The the building will 3 and 4 storeys high with a roof terrace and have underground parking.
- Location: Thaxted Road, Saffron Walden, CB11 3BJ
- Developer: Ford Wells
- Number new homes in application: 10 flats
- Size: 0.16 hectares
- UDC Local Plan/SHLAA site reference: N/A
- Estimated new residential cars: 16
- Estimated Primary school places required: 4
- Estimated Secondary school places required: 3
- Estimated 6th Form school places required: 1
- Estimated Section-106 provision for education: £36,000
- Estimated minimum developer contribution to sports/open-space: £46,000
- Estimated value of other ECC Section-106 obligations (non-Highway): £20,000
Those wishing to comment on this application can email email@example.com quoting the planning application number below (starts with UTT/…) before the end of public consultation date, also listed below.
- 14-Aug-2014: UTT/14/2003/FUL: End of public consultation
- 08-Jul-2014: UTT/14/2003/FUL: Full Planning Application submitted